Company formation in Latvia
The Republic of Latvia entered the EU in 2004 and 10 years later, in 2014, the Euro became Latvia’s official currency. Ever since Latvia became the EU member, more than 20 banks have been operating in Latvia offering a wide range of financial services. According to statistical data from the last quarter of 2010 provided by the Central Statistical Bureau the accumulated foreign direct investments amount to EUR 8.3 million.
Latvian company is an efficient solution for international businesses and enterprises. Successfully completing incorporation process, which takes no longer than 1 week, you will become a European company owner and will be able to benefit from favourable tax rates – Latvia has one of the lowest corporate tax rates in the EU – and advantageous legislation.
Everyone is aware of how complicated administration processes can get sometimes. Choose wisely and leave the necessary formalities to the team of professinals. Swiss Financial Yard will be proud to become your reliable partner and assist you with company formation in Latvia. Incorporation process does not require client’s personal presence, so you can take care of your business, while our qualified experts establish your new European company.
Company setup in Latvia in 5 easy steps:
- Contact Swiss Financial Yard, submit application for company setup
- We will send you a package of documents which need to be signed via email. You print out the documents, put your signature where needed and return the signed documents
- A temporary bank account is opened to transfer equity capital of the company. The minimum of equity capital is EUR 2’850.
- We submit all prepared documents to Trade Register, process of incorporation is complete, new European company is registered. If you require a VAT number, we can also apply for the VAT.
- A permanent bank account needs to be opened, which requires client’s personal presence at one of the bank’s branches. However, bank applications can still be notarized electronically and sent by email, please contact us for further details. After activation of your bank account it can be used for your business transactions.
How long does it take to register a company?
The time needed for company incorporation is just 1 business day (in case the company has a sole founder). In case the company has more than 1 founder, incorporation process can take up to 4 business days.
Start incorporation process immediately, contact our consultant for futher information!